Dublin Rally (To be Confirmed)
Concurrent with Dublin Bi-Annual Regatta
8th to 11th of July, 2021
Details to follow. Please contact us via the website if you are interested or click
HERE to email the forum and get involved!
POSTPONED - SEADOG WINTER RALLY
Was to be (January 15-17 2021)
The winter rally at Elstead is POSTPONED due to the COVID situation.
If in the near future the guidance changes then we will revisit the situation
The hotel cannot take more than 25, they cannot provide social distancing and so very many of us are in the at risk group.Not all of course!
Please click here: email@example.com to email the forum and let us know your ideas / thoughts / options for the Winter Rally.